Get your Quote
Or call +44 (0)20 3603 6888 to speak with one of our specialists
Voicelinx telecom API for Communication-Enabled Business Processes
Voicelinx is a telecom company based in London for over 10 years and has built its own network which means you’re buying directly from the carrier and not via a re-seller.
- We are UK, London based telephone help-desk
- Tier 2 carrier
- Buy directly from us for less
- Simplified deliver of Communications as a Service (CaaS).
- Easy to integrate with CRM, CFM, CSS, CEM, WFM, ERP, BPM.
- One platform for multi-modal communications applications that can be deployed across social channels, mobile, text, voice.
- Carrier-grade platform that scales with your business and automation needs.
- Analytics and dashboards for assessing and optimising workflow management.
- Cloud hosting, premises and hybrid deployment.
Improve productivity by improving workflow
Automatising tasks like form processing and workforce check-ins is reducing latency. Use a workflow management system that automates recurring tasks, notifies employees of incoming and follows up on uncompleted items. Improve efficiency for internal teams, reduce bottlenecks and more opportunity in the competitive marketplace. Improved management can be found in many departments, including project management, manufacturing, supply chain management, accounting and recruiting.
Interactions over a period of time
We are offering our in-house developed Telecom API that compiles with TwiML standards. Most B2B’s have opportunities to speed up transactions and reduce the possibility of error. Voicelinx’s telecom API allows CEBP to customise to the most appropriate channel such as mobile applications, voice or text.
Automate common transactions and transmission of information
- Deliver outbound SMS and IVR notifications like alerts and reminders
- Carry out common functions like transfers and confirmations by utilising mobile channels and interactive voice response (IVR) applications to respond to simple information request.
TwiML for Programmable Voice
When someone makes a call to one of your Twilio numbers, Twilio looks up the URL associated with that phone number and sends a request. Twilio then reads the TwiML instructions hosted at that URL to determine what to do next, whether it’s recording the call, playing a message for the caller, or prompting the caller to press digits on their keypad.
Voicelinx is a network provider with a full range of business telecom solutions for over 10 years with experienced London based engineers who are always happy to help. We are offering the opportunity to tailor your telecom service features to meet your business requirements in an efficient and professional manner.
Voicelinx is here to help you succeed with an efficient phone system that you can rely on.